Android, Web design, Software design and other Tech things

Thursday, November 19, 2015

let's get free data?

let's get free data?


Why are there so many freebies?

I'm going to tell you about an offer from Hutch. Sim must be old for this. We have data offers of our choice and you can choose anyone. But I also want to say that my sim is 1 year old but I am sad that the offer did not work.

So let's get down to business.

This is what you need to do. Select the offer you like from the offer set of * 400 #. That means selecting the data you like.
I think it should work because it said the sim must be old.

So today is the end of the article. Don't forget to like, comment and share...


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If the article is good, let's leave a comment .....

Always be courteous to contact us If you want any help.