Android, Web design, Software design and other Tech things

Monday, December 14, 2015

Shall we learn Java?

There are many people who love to learn Java, I brought this to them. I wanted to publish this in parts, but these days I'm going to give it a pdf because my net connection is going down. Now let's see what Java is,

Java is currently the most popular programming program in the world. Java is the most widely used programming language for creating beautiful web pages, writing various programs for smartphones and PDA devices. Even a person with no basic knowledge of the Java programming language can learn through this series of lessons. This tutorial also includes tips for those who are currently working in Java.

Click this image to download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pz95mqhtfuc7583/EasyGuide+Java+Sinhala+E-Book+by+Maradan+kadawala+yakadaya.pdf


Ah, I put this in our forum, I thought I could not edit it again, so I put it like that.


So today is the end of the article. Don't forget to like, comment and share...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If the article is good, let's leave a comment .....

Always be courteous to contact us If you want any help.