Android, Web design, Software design and other Tech things

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sri Lankan First 3D Car Game (Victory Racing)

Sri Lankan First 3D Car Game (Victory Racing)

I thought I knew about a game that the cast should play this holiday season. It was made by a boy in our country. To be honest, this is made by a friend of a friend I know but I don't know about it but I wish I could hit more like this. Hmmm, let's get to work now.



This game is the first 3D Sinhala car game created in Sri Lanka. This is a game that supports computers with a small VGA. Not going to say more. If it looks a little messy. That is if you can adjust the settings.


 Screenshots 









Download [59.38MB]
Tell me if the game is hard to play. Ah ... another maybe the virus guard catches the game setup. It's not because of a virus. It is 100% sure. I checked it out. Because he told me it was something that happened while making that game.

Another thing I said was that my friend would crack the one in that village (the only one his friend didn't hit) and say if it's hard to hit. Made another brand new car (my friend). Tell me if you want them too. Please finish this game first. I'll give it to you later (I haven't even given you the new car set yet).




Game Created by - P.Madusha Nishad Perera

Excerpted from our forum -www.yakadaya.com

So today is the end of the article. Don't forget to like, comment and share...

Share:

2 comments:

  1. කොහේද මේකේ ලින්කුව තියෙන්නේ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Screenshots වලට යටින් තියෙන්නේ බාගන්න කියල size එක දල තියෙන්නේ

      Delete

If the article is good, let's leave a comment .....

Always be courteous to contact us If you want any help.