Android, Web design, Software design and other Tech things

Thursday, November 19, 2015

WHAFF

WHAFF [WARNING]

People who use e-money and use Android phones probably know this. Probably brought to an end. I'm not going to tell them this, I'm going to tell newcomers what Whaff is and what's going on,

whaff but to me, this name seems to be abbreviated as What a fukc. Let's see what this is. This is an android app. This will give you the app. You will earn money for some time on the day you play a game. You have to play one game a day. When we download this game, a lot of our data is lost. The most beautiful scene in the world is the one that gets messed up on the phones of those who have downloaded the app. And as always, your data is turned on. There are many more scenes in this. I say this because the people around us went to do this and screwed up their phones. Like I said, in the fullest sense of the word, this is when you fuck your phone. Most people who use this end up with software on their phones. I used this to put the software called blue stack that runs the android app on my pc. However, I did not like this.
So I say you do not want to get into trouble knowingly do not use this app. Because in the end, the only thing that matters is your phone and the money you have.

Don't think that I'm telling Erisia to make you e-money, I mean this for your own good. And I don't know if I can make money from this. Also, even if you get it, you will get only a small amount. Why spend all the money you have together?

So today is the end of the article. Don't forget to like, comment and share...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If the article is good, let's leave a comment .....

Always be courteous to contact us If you want any help.